Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Seventh Post - The Beatles

In recent times I’ve been hearing a lot of music in the nights meanwhile I study for some test of the university or when I must to prepare a presentation. Obviously hear the same kind of music again and again it’s so boring, for this reason I began to search new music, different of the music that I listen day by day. In this search I found a band so popular in the entire world but that I never had heard a lot… the name is The Beatles.

If I remember I think that maybe the first song that I heard of them was “Yesterday” or maybe “Michelle”, because I must learn how to play both songs in flute, and obviously across my time in the school an now in the university I knew people who really love their music and all related to them, but only few days ago I really realize why all this madness and love, and I only could say that his popularity are incomparable and well deserved.


I can’t say that I love this band or their music but know that I really listen his music carefully I only could join myself to the list of people who think that songs like “And I love her”, “Hey jude” or “I’m happy just to dance with you” are not only good examples of music virtuosity, are anthems that express a part of us that the contemporary times sometimes hide inside of our hearts.

4 comments:

  1. I dont know much about beatles, but i had a friend that is a fan and know all about the beatles. I think that they are very awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. the beatles were one of the most important bands of the history. I like songs like a day in the life or hey jude

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Beatles were and still being one of the best bands, their songs are incredible, I can hear them all the day!! specially Yellow Submarine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some nights I made the same, I was in my room and I began to search differents kinds of music. One day I will hear the Beatles, because I neither know many songs of them.

    ReplyDelete