Learning English in the university has been one of the better experiences to me, because this language since I was kid has been something that attract my atention in a special way. I always think that learning this English was not an obligation but that an opportunity to see the world with different eyes, and express all my ideas or feellings in a different way, and obviously to understand a lot of things of the world, because if the universal language exist it will be probably the English.
If I think, these two semesters of English here in the university has been the consolidation of all the years of this language in the school. I said that not because this classes have been like a resume of all the past but because all the activities, the oral presentation, the blogs, the videos, the practice in class... all the things really help me to understand and talk better, help me to learn so much of English that in all my English classes in the School. An especial tool to practice has been the blog, because with this tool we could practice in special our redaction, our grammar, improve our vocabulary and especially to learn to think the things in English. When I could started to think in English all the things turn more fast and a little bit easiers in all the aspects that involves this language.
I think that my English it's too poor yet, and obviously I have a lot of things that I need to improve, because I feel now that all the things that I know about this language are only the basic knowledge. I want to improve more to someday maybe could talk, write and live the Eenglish without limitations. I have been thinking in take a private course of English after finish all here in the university, because I don´t believe that I could really improve learning by myself because I don't use the English outside of this classes, because my mom don't know anything about it and I don't have any other option. I only use English in my home when I sing songs in my free time, but that option not help so much to improve my pronunciation and all these things.
Well, that's all, I hope learn more in the future and obviouslly could pass this subject in the final test!
No comments:
Post a Comment