Maybe since
the beginning of the 90’s the preoccupation for climate change and high levels
of contamination in the world. These topics are very important because if we
don’t have care in the future maybe our kids will be affected. For this reason
we have to investigate and search for friendly practices to help in the care of
the environment.
To make this we have a lot of alternatives, like to
participate in eco-organizations or simply searching information in internet, there
are a lot of options and we only need the motivation to try to change a little
bit the things. In my case I practice few friendly practice because in some
cases have this kind of life means make some changes that in the beginning cost
a lot of money.
When I was kid, I practiced some time the recycling, I remember
that I learned that in the school but with pass of the time I stopped to make it
because I went to live to another house, and in for recycling practices my
cousins helped me. A habit that I have been doing since four or five years ago
it’s to prefer to walk instead the car or the buses to go to the school or the
university. When I go to the country I use a lot the bike but here in Santiago
I don’t have one.
For a long time I was thinking in another options for help,
and obviously I think in eco-organizations, I try to help in one near of my
house that made a greenhouse and some activities of replant in the hills of
Renca but this organization was dissolved in 2004. I would like to make so many
things to reduce my carbon footprint and help the environment like save energy
in my house, re-start the recycling, and change my food.
I think that in our
society we have the obligation to pay more attention in this topic, more
politics and projects like more bicycle lanes would be in the future a better
life for all of us.
hi Jose I think that the activities of replant the hills of Renca could be a beauty and great action. I hope that you could go to the country near the country always is a great place.. bye c:
ReplyDeleteHI Jose!! Congratulation for involved in a eco-organizations in Renca. I think that was a great support for the commune :D
ReplyDelete