Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Have you had a good year??

“Have you had a good year?”…  I think if someone ask me that question today, the answer could be the most difficult to me in all the senses. We lived almost ten months of this year and all kind of things happened.

If I think in good things or some kind of achievement, only came to my mind that I achieve pass all the subjects and learn a lot in my first semester in the university. That gave me the chance to firstly have more days of winter holidays and to apply in a program of change of career to try for last time to study medicine. Another good thing that happened to me this year and so much important  it’s that I found a very special person, a girl who makes less stressful and tedious all the things related with the university and makes my days happier. If I think in bad things of this year I only could think in the people that I lost and never returns… I think that my life could never be the same without these two people.


I think that I don’t have more achievements yet, but I believe that I have so many things still to do this year, for example try to pass all the subjects of this semester, fix some familiar troubles and why not make a travel to leave behind all the bad things and boost the good things. I’m not the kind of people who thinks a lot in this kind of things, I only live year by year trying to make my best in all the aspects. Well that's all, I only hope that the rest of the year could be good for me and for all the people that I love.

2 comments:

  1. oh jose I think that your year is doing a good year, congratulations to u and to kika, and good luck in the change of career bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you had a really good year Jose, enjoy the rest of it with your girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete