Think in a
job that I would like to have it’s a little bit complicated at least these days
because it’s my first year in the university, studying the career that in
theory will be my job and I’m not sure yet if this is the road that I want. I
remember that when I was child I always want to be a job related with help to
the people with his health and well, I still want the same, for this reason I’m
studying Dentistry. I imagine myself in the future working like now, in other
words, trying to do my best in all the things that I do. I want to be a dentist
that works in more than one place, I want to have jobs indoor like in hospitals
or in a dental clinic but too jobs outdoor like activities of promotion of dental
hygiene in schools or similar things because I don’t like to stay a lot of time
in the same place. For the same reason I would like to travel so much to carry
to any place my help, and obviously to know a lot of places.
If I think
in a major now I would like take in the future, it could be maybe Pediatric
Dentistry or Gerodontology, these are the two specialties that I think I would
be like because now I see that both are the areas more susceptible and that
need more attention. Sincerely I never believe that I would be studying this
career, I don’t love it, but if I don’t change the career in the future or
something else, I would like to do all the things that I said before (:
No comments:
Post a Comment