The 16th of
November of 2011 will be forever in my mind because that day was the
first concert that I saw of my favorite band, Pearl Jam, and because I was
working in a call center and I have to talk with my boss to go out earlier… she
said me “as long as you made 10 surveys you could go” or something similar. The
concert was in the Monumental stadium and began at nine or ten o’clock I think.
Pearl Jam was a band who starts to play in the beginning of the ninety’s in the
middle of Grunge Scene of Seattle with another bands like Nirvana or
Soundgarden. The band is formed today for Eddie Vedder, Jeff Ament, Stone
Gossard, Mike McCready and Matt Cameron, although they have now ten records.
I went to
the concert with four or five friends, I don’t remember very well, but I could
say now that without them I couldn’t wait the six hours in the row. But all the
time that we passed in the row was truly worthwhile because with only heard the
guitars and the voice of the singer the atmosphere changed and turned the night
like a travel across different emotions and good/bad moments of the past… and the people in the stadium, I’m sure, felt
the same or similar that me.
I could say
that this concert is one of the best that I have seen in my life, I enjoyed a
lot and I sang to the point of exhaustion because they played a lot of songs
that I love and I never hope to listen live. When the concert finished I couldn’t
believe it and I think that I talked about it for one month or more.
If I could
travel to the past, without doubt I would go to see this concert again.
Hi Jose! haha I remember when you said me that Pearl Jam is your favorite music band. I think concerts are really cool, it's a very special moment because you have in front of you to an important person for you :)
ReplyDeleteJose, you're very lucky, Pearl Jam is a great band and live it is priceless!! You will never forget that experience, I have never been in a concert but I imagine that it's awesome!
ReplyDeleteOh brother Pearl Jam Is a fucking amazing band, you are very lucky man :o
ReplyDeleteHi Jose, Pearl Jam is really good band and the concerts are very exciting too.
ReplyDeleteI love Pearl Jam, I saw them when I went to Lollapalooza, they played at the last, and almost I couldn't return to my house because metro station was closing.
ReplyDelete