One of my favorite
artists is Jeff Buckley. He was a great singer and musician in the ninety’s, he
born in California in 1966 and died in a strange situation drowned in the
Mississipi in 1997. His fame came with his first and unique album called “Grace”.
His father was a very popular singer of the sixty’s but he don’t have a real
relation him. With the time appeared a lot of albums of compilation of songs
from his shows or rare songs. I listen him firstly for his version of the song “Hallelujah”
of Leonard Cohen, the most wonderful version that I ever listening in my life.
With his great voice he could change the atmosphere and touch the heart of
anyone. After that I began to search more songs and info about him, and with
each song I like his music more. Songs like “Grace”, “Everybody here wants you”,
“Last goodbye” or “Forget her” makes me a real fan and lover of his music. If I
have to choose my favorite song of all his music, without doubt I will choose “Lover,
you should’ve come over”. This song is the seventh of his album “Grace” and
talks about the reflection of a person who lost his love, but he still loving
her. I like it a lot because in this song we could appreciate the talent of
this singer, in his lyrics, his voice, his music, etc. That’s all… here one of
his songs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3adFWKE9JE

No comments:
Post a Comment