Wednesday, August 6, 2014

First Post: I would like to go to France

If I think in a country in the world that I really want to go, it would be France. I don’t have a great reason, I only could say that one or two years ago I read a book that mentions some places of France and I really liked how the book described them. I only know a few things of the history of France for the history classes and because I have two years of French in the school, so I knew a little bit of their language and his culture.


I think like the tourists, I want to visit the most famous places like the Eiffel Tower or The Arch of Triumph and obviously visit the other places that I knew by my book. If I have the possibility I would like to study and live in there, because France seems a very interesting place and because from there you could travel to other countries of Europe without problems I think. 


5 comments:

  1. Hi José, I think that France is a really beautiful country, the languaje is very nice, the peaople say that is the love's languaje. I would like to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi JOse, I agree with you, France is a great country to visit and study :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think France is a really good place to go, because there are many things to do and visited like in others countries of Europe, also for me their language is very intreresting to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jose, I believe that France is a beautiful place and has a languaje very attractive. Really is a good place for visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi José, France is a very interesting place, I would like to go too. But it's a little expensive, because that i´m saving my money

    ReplyDelete