Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Cartoons - Slam dunk

When I was a child I saw so much television than now, I saw a lot of series and cartoons because I had a lot of free time. I remember that I saw cartoons every evening after the school because there was a TV show only of cartoons at this hour, and it was like my distraction before to do the homework’s. 

If I have to choose my favorite it could be maybe “Slam Dunk”, this cartoon it’s about the story of “Hanamichi Sakuragi”, a very problematic teen that began to practice basketball because it’s the sport that loves the girl that he loves. It was only a whim but with the time he began to love the basketball, and were an important part of team formed by “Kaede Rukawa”, “Takenori Akagi”, “Ryota Miyagi” and “Hisashi Mitsui”. The setting of this story was in the Japan of the ninety’s in the middle of a qualifying tournament for national tournament of schools of Japan. I liked a lot this cartoon because it's about a very exciting sport and  shows how someone who seems only a rebellious guy could change and do great things doing sports.


Now I have twenty years old and I have to say that sometimes when I visit to my nephews I see cartoons with them because I think that see cartoons it’s not bad, after all we have ever a child in our souls.


1 comment:

  1. joooo I laugh a lot with it Sakuragi kissed to Haruko in any episode?

    ReplyDelete